cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass URL to IFrame CHIP dynamically from WD component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a webdynpro component with side panel. I have added two chips to this side panel( webdynpro chip and IFrame chip ).

Here is how my side panel looks like.

What I want is to pass address dynamically from my webdynpro component to this IFrame chip url parameter. I tried tagging but can't get the way to fire inport event.

Awaiting your inputs....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rabikiran_sahu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Have to create a feeder class for dynamically handling the tags, can use the interface IF_CHIP_API, in order to receive inport events and fire outport events.

On the lead selection of the table use the below methods from the interface for tagging dynamically

ADD_DYNAMIC_INPORT

ADD_DYNAMIC_OUTPORT

Thanks,

Rabi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am also facing the same issue in the similar requirement. I need to pass a dynamic URL to an iFrame CHIP but I have multiple CHIPS included in a webdynpro application.

When i tried with the code mentioned above , i get to play with the first chip on the page by default.My Iframe chip is placed below my first CHIP. I don;t see any way to get the instance of the CHIP based on the name.

Did you get a solution for this ?

Also we know for Google maps we need to make use of SADDR and DADDR parameters but how do we know about such parameters of any other URL?

Appreciate your replies.

BR

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please close this thread as one more similar thread is already open.