cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.jco.mw.jco$exception.javax.resouce:ResourceException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on Message Broker (Middleware) and I am facing issue with the Idocs as the Idocs which are sent by SAP are not reaching our MQ server. It was working fine earlier but suddenly it stopped working, I investigate SAP side as well and they told that Idocs are sent from the port with 03 status. SAP basis team is saying that everything is fine but in sm58 T code we saw t there was a error displaying JCO Exception: JCO ResourceException. Can any body tell what the exception is about and is it the connecivity issue. Can anybody please help me in this. As I am not SAP guy I am not able to understand what the exact eception is about. Please help me in this. Thanks in advance

Thanks,

NaniMQ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please ask the team to go in SM58 and try to select the line which says JCO Exception: JCO ResourceException and then goto EDIT -> Execute LUW and see what happens .

If the line disappears then it means that this is not a connection issue at this moment.

Now can you please explain me more that how its integrated with sap and Middle Broker.

has there been any RFC connection . BD64 model. and we20 and 21 message type created for this setup.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

First of all thanks for your kind response. I will ask SAP team to do as you specified in sm58 transaction..SAP is the source system for our Broker which sends Idocs to our Middleware and we transforms or sends the data in different format and sends those files to vendor...We connects to SAP using SAP adapters configured our side which contains Host gateway name,client num,sys num,code page,RFC program ID.we gave all the parameters specified by sap to connect to sap..earlier it worked fine but all os sudden it is giving this run time exception.. sap people told connection test is ok..its nnot the issue like that they are saying...SAP is sending idocs with 03 status and when sm58 was opened at the time of idocs sending it is generating this JCO.javax.resourceexception...yeah sap person who generated the idocs uses we 20 and we 21 Tcode the other one which you specified i have ano idea about that tcode as i have little knowledge in SAP..COuld you please let me know what i need to do...

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,

Nani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

Please ask you Basis administartor to check the following things.

1.Whether RFC connection that is used to connect to MQ server is working fine.

2.Check whether the entry of your MQ server host is present in Tcode SMGW.

3.Check in SMQS the no of connections that have been configured to MQ server.

Please let me know the results of above checks.

Thanks and Regards,

Kunal Gahlot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

Please ask your SAP team to check the RFC is testing successfully. and perform the test in SM58 as mentioned earlier.

If the RFC Connection is failing we need to see if any system was restarted and after that it started failing.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol