cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Portal 7.3 and Business objects 4.0 integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to configure SAP Portal 7.3 and Business objects 4.0(KM integration). I followed the steps as per the document "Portal Integration Kit Installation and Deployment Guide for SAP iView" and I also followed the steps “http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/BI4+-+How+to+create+SAP+BusinessObjects+KM+Template+into+E...

All the prerequisites are in place. I have deployed the com.sap.businessobjects.iviews.par through 7.3 after migrating the same to .ear. I have added the BI system in the system landscape of portal.

In crystal enterprise server details , I have given the web server details of the BI system. <server host>.domain.com:port(8080). Please let me know whether this details are correct or not.

Other details are given accordingly and system alias has been created and set as default.

Then I deployed the BusinessObjectsKM.par through NWDS 7.3 after migrating the .par to .ear. I configured the business object repository manager in system configuration->content management with the prefix /boerm and restarted the servlet engine.

Now I am not able to see the repository that I created in content management->KM content.

Please suggest if I am missing something here.

Thanks,

Regards,

Mahesh.N.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Please review your default traces after the system restart, you should be able to track the problem there.

Regards,

Ivan