cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SCM upgrade from 5.0 to 7.02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are planning to upgrade our existing SAP SCM 5.0 and SAP SRM 5.0 system to SCM 7.02 and SRM 7.02 respectively.

But we have backend system SAP ECC (ERP 6) on EHP 5 running with in the landscape,now if we go to SCM 7.02 or SRM 7.02 the incoming Netweaver stack will be Netweaver 7 EHP 3 which is equivalent to Netweaver 731. But our ECC system is running on SAP Netweaver 7.02.

So we tried to find the compatibility between SAP ECC ERP 6 EHP 5 and SAP SCM or SAP SRM 7.02 but not able to get any document.We raised an OSS message for help and SAP suggested us to use UDA (Upgrade Dependency Analyzer), which suggest that we can upgrade both the system indendently.

Can anyone help us to provide some document or suggestion which help us to decide the version of SAP SCM and SAP SRM we should go.

Please let me know if more information is required.

Thanks and Regards,

Arun Pathak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

SAP's suggestion is correct, you can upgrade your ECC and SCM systems separately, and there should not be any issue with this, for documents on this you can go through below link from service market place. 

I have done this for one of my client.

http://service.sap.com/instguides

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can somebody please help us to know which version of SAP APO is required for SAP SCM 7.02?

We have SAP APO installed on separate windows machine which is already at SAP netweaver 7.02.

Thanks and Regards,

Arun Pathak