cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP 5.3 - Error provisioning your request

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

My client is running GRC 5.3 and I just walked in the door to find this issue.  I have minimum information on the background but I can tell you what I've done before posting this.

• Checked for failed iDocs - no failures pertaining to any GRC provisioning
  • Checked authorization failures for the user that's used by the RFC - the user seems fine, it's provisioning other requests without issue
  • Checked the user to whom the provisioning request has been created - the user ID isn't locked

The specifics of the error are as follows (screenshot included):

Error provisioning your request.  Request No: xxxx. Error occurred in the system(s): n/a, error details:

• SYSTEM1CLNT100-xx: Role assignment to user xxxx not executed completely
  • SYSTEM2CLNT100-xx: Role assignment to user xxxx not executed completely

Having searched on Google, I haven't found something like this, only similar problems.  Can you please suggest how I might investigate this issue further?

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

This issue has been fixed on SP19 patch 12, which is available on SMP.

There is also an updated version of initial data file on SMP, you can download the same from the text files link (SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL 5.3 TXT) - VIRACCNTNT19 patch #1 (SP-level #19).

After installing the SP 19 patch 12, you need to upgrade the initial system data in configurations tab with clean and insert option using the updated initial data file mentioned above.

Also, please make sure that the connections between the GRC system and the target system are running fine.

Thanks & regards,

Shreya Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

Please, check the following SAP note:

1635425 - Error occurred in auto provisioning requests

Thank you,

Fernando