cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Quantity in SD pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have created a condition type (ZPS1) and entered the maximum condition base value of 100.

. so that during pricing... the procedure will only take into account the first 100 quantities of the material and simply ignore the quantity above 100.

My requirement is  need to throw error message if Maximum condition base value quantity reaching .

anybody hep me out to do this requirement.I have created one routine in condition base value  but its not working.

Please help me out in this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumaran Duraiswamy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you trying to handle your requirement through 'Condition Base Value' in pricing? Any specific reason?

Please explain the exact business requirement and members will help you in mapping it in SAP.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaran,

Can you let us know what is your requirement to restrict only 100 quantities ? is it specific to customer or material ?

Also let us know how you created the condition type and where exactly you maintained the 100 maximum quantities ?

Regards

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

We have created condition record with material in VK11 and also maintained maximum condition base value quantity in condition record. after that we have created a new routine in condition base value to validate this maximum quantity.  newly created routine is working somehow but while throwing error message from routine once Sale order quantity reached maximum condition base value. after error message system grayed out fields in screen and exiting from transaction.

Is there any way to do this validation while creating and changing sale order?

Thanks & Regards,

Kumaran Duraiswamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaran,

This could be an update termination error. what you could do is go to ST22 transaction immediately after the sales order exits from the screen. You can take help from ABAPer to check the error and analyse further.

The update termination happens whenever there is a failure by the system to update internal tables. Going by your description, when the Error message pops out, the routine could have been written in such a way that there is a hard stop which would prevent the system from further updation of any tables.

Regards

Vamshi

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to me validation from routine is OK. You may write error message code as mention below with help of your technical guy.. I am already using same and it is working fine.

IFKOMP-KWMENF GT 100
             MESSAGE 'Base Qty set as 100.' TYPE 'I'             DISPLAY LIKE 'E'.

Pl check accordingly.

Regards,

PG

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard is not possible

Try with useexit

MV45AFZZ-USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

Regards,

Krishna.