cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple scales for a material in a SD contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wondering if there is a way to insert scales for the same material, in a contract. For example:

line 01: material: 200000015 Amount: 1000 EUR per 100 kg

line 02: material: 200000015 Amount: 850 EUR   per  200 kg

line 03: material: 200000015 Amount: 700 EUR   per  300 kg

then create a sales order with reference to a contract, for the line that the customer agreed on, f.e 850 EUR, per 200 kg (and reject all the other lines).

Is there any chance that can be accomplished with any contract type (or quotation)?

Best regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eleftherios,

This is what you can try and let us know.

1. Go to VA41, enter same materials in three line items with different quantities as you wish and save.

2. Go to VK11 and maintain the scales as described by Gobinath above.

3. Go to VA01 and create order with reference to contract. While creation you will get option to either COPY or ITEM SELECTION.

Click on item selection where in you will get all the three line items displayed that are maintained in the contract. Now, you can choose either of the line item.

Once the item is entered and order is saved, based on the selection, the pricing will be determined as per the scaled maintained in the condition records.

try this and let us know.

Regards

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your reply!!

I think that with item selection it will work..The only thing that still concerns me, is that in item selection, the user can only see the lines and the quantities, not the values.f.e

line 20: 200 kg

Is there any standard way to see also the values for each line?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eleftherios,

Yes, The quantities will also be displayed along with the line item when you click on the item selection. So you can choose the line item you need and then untick other line items.

Hope this resolves your query.

regards

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vamshi,

maybe i wasn't clear enough in my previous post. I was talking about the price values. For example when the user wants to see which line should copy, the ideal scenario would be to see both quantities and price values for this material.

line 20: 200 kg   350 EUR

Best regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would doubt if it is possible in Standard. But what you can do is enter the price in the descriptin itself so that it is visible to you while selecting the item.

For example:

Blanket PO     Line items               Description

Y                    10                         100 kg - 1000 EUR

20                         101 KG-  850EUR  

30                        300  KG - 700  EUR

This would surely indicate the price to the user who is selecting the line . I tried this in my test system and it shows the price ( as text).

Hope this helps.

regards

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. You need to code in the User Exit to populate any additional fields.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. I dont think its possible to have fixed scales. But you could create condition records with scales in VK11 like below and specify delivery unit as 100 KG. By this way, order/contract entry will always be in multiples of 100 and you would get the correct amount.

Scale      Qty     Amount     Unit     Per     UoM

0             KG     1000         EUR     100     KG

101          KG     850          EUR    

300          KG     700          EUR

Generally Quote, Order and Contract shares the same pricing procedure. So once you maintain the correct cond records it will flow in to contract or quotation.