cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoce number during MIGO for Return PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario for Return purchase order.

1) I have created PO with return indicator with same vendor and material.

2) Then i am doing GR wrt return PO(161 Movment type at item level)

Here my question is when i am checking item ok and press enter, then the excise tab is generating, and asking for excise invoice number and date(here i am only capturing excise) so what i need to put in that field.

If i am putting the old excise number of that vendor then system is throughing an error as

All items in the excise invoice VENDORRT 22.07.2013 of vendor 1001881 has been received

So logically which excise invoice no. i need to assigne here?

Regards

PR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

GR for return PO is basically a material outward movement, so if material is excisable then an excise invoice should be created. So, during MIGO, under excise invoice tab, you should select 'No excise entry', if later you are going to create excise invoice through J1IS with respect to the return delivery document. OR you can select 'Create excise invoice' option to directly create excise invoice during MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Thanks for your reply, i am following same way as you mentioned in your reply(i.e select no excise invoice)

But when i am creating excise invoice in J1IS then all duties are not picking automatically like it was happening through 122 MoV type (duties are picked automatically in J1IS).

Though i maintained assessable value in J1ID, so assessable value is comming but BED%,Ecess% and SEcess% are not comming automatically. My client want system should prupose those excise rate.

How i will achive this through 161 Mov type?

Regards

PR

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard system behavior. The return delivery document (122) is in reference with the original GR document and so with the excise invoice captured during GR. So, you get excise rates defaulted in J1IS. But in case of GR with return PO (161), there is no reference of original GR document and excise invoice captured during GR. So, you need to enter these rates manually during J1IS.

OR

You can select the row in J1IS and click on 'Get excise invoice' tab, here select the excise invoice and click on continue. System displays a warning message, press enter and you will get the duty amounts and percentages automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Currently following your second option i.e 'Get excise invoice' but its showing runtime error as below

Runtime Errors         IMPORT_WRONG_END_POS
Date and Time          23.07.2013 06:21:10

Short text
     Length error occurred in IMPORT statement.

What happened?
     Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "SAPMJ1IS" had to be terminated because it has
     come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

Error analysis
     An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.
     This exception cannot be caught in the context of the current statement.
     The reason for the exception is:
     During import the system discovered that the target object has
     a different length than the object to be imported.

Regards

PR

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Implement SAP Note, Note 1528387 - ABAP Runtime error while referring Mother Excise- J1IIN/J1IS. Before implementing the SAP Note, complete the manual changes required as mentioned in the note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Shailesh, The issue has be resolved by applying this note.

Answers (0)