SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer between contract accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem executing the transaction FP40

Initial situation:

3.- The business partner BP1 has two contract accounts: CA10 and CA20

1.- The contract account CA10 belongs to company code TR10 (FKKVKP-OPBUK = TR10 and FKKVKP-STDBK = TR10)

2.- The contract account CA20 belongs to company code TR20 (FKKVKP-OPBUK = TR20 and FKKVKP-STDBK = TR20)

4.- I have a posting (P1) which contract account is CA10 and the company code of the posting (BUKRS) is TR10

The problem is:

If I try to transfer the posting P1 with FP40 to the contract CA20, then I get the message "Input values do not match or exist"

That is because the posting P1 has the BUKRS = TR10 and the target contract account (CA20) belongs to TR20.

Because TR20 <> TR10, then I get the error.

My question is, why does SAP deliver such message?

The new postings must have the contract account CA20 and BUKRS = TR10.

I already have postings in SAP where the contract account is CA20 and the BUKRS is TR10

What do I do wrong?

Cheer and thanks in advance

Mar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

Please refer to the SAP KBA\note 1754717.

This note deals with the scenarios of cross company code transfers.

Also, if you are looking to transfer the items at a contract account level and not at the contract level, check event 5115.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

Please refer to the SAP KBA\note 1754717.

This note deals with the scenarios of cross company code transfers.

Also, if you are looking to transfer the items at a contract account level and not at the contract level, check event 5115.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan