cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders not showing in VA05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation where orders are not showing up as open in VA05.

I did some research and found that whenever the Delivery status of a line item is "Not Relevant for Delivery", the particular line item does not show up in VA05 as open orders.

Next, I tried to figure out why the particular Delivery Status was set in the first place.

One reason that I came up with was, when the user marked Fixed qty/date as checked during ATP check and the system could not confirm the quantity for the particular quantity on that particular date, the system automatically marked the line item's status as "Not Relevant for delivery".

Now, in the course of further investigation, I found that future orders also did not appear in VA05 as there status was also set as "not relevant for delivery".

I believe, this is not correct as future orders may not be available for ATP (hence not visible in MD04) but nonetheless they are open orders and should be visible in VA05.

Looking forward to your comments. Let me know if anything else is needed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank You Vamshi. Then my next question will be the reason how and when the order line items are marked as "not relev for delivery"

Pl check your schedule line as mention by Mr. Dhananjay. Here in schedule line determine in sales order Item relevant for Delivery mark is there then only status will be set as delivery relevant.

Pl check accordingly.

Regards,

PG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bashob,

The open orders in VA05 is relevant only for those orders which are to be delivered. Going by your description, what I could figure out is that on that particular day the order was not scheduled to deliver. Hence, it did not show you any open orders.

May I ask you to check the schedule line in the sales order and see when does the date for confirmed quantity fall in. If it falls in future, then you might not be able to see it today.

Please check the VA05- open sales order on that confirmed quantity date and let us know if you really don't see it. If not, then that might be an issue which needs to be looked at.

As mentioned above, VA05- open sales orders is relevant only for those orders which are ready to be delivered and not for those orders for which delivery is blocked/ fixed for some specific date.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Vamshi. Then my next question will be the reason how and when the order line items are marked as "not relev for delivery"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bashob,

I may not be able to point out the exact reason why the " Not Relevant for Delivery" will be set, but below may be few reasons:

1. Item may be a third party material

2. We can have another priority order for which the material has to be delivered on priority and our current order still have time for requested delivery date.

3. Bad credit history of the customer but you still want to take order but do not want to deliver the goods. You would only want to deliver after a certain payment is done.

4. Orders which might require review.

5. You might have to do some quality check at the last moment for the material to be delivered

6. Last moment request from the customer to change the route.

The above are few examples. There may be many reasons.

Hope this clears your query.

Regards

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Bashob

Then my next question will be the reason how and when the order line items are marked as "not relev for delivery"

Answer is  “NOT RELEVENT FOR DELIVERY”  that same message you wont found on order status,

In case when ever the order is not relevant for delivery  system always remove from order level Delivery status row .

That part you control from Assign Schedule line categories(VOV5) assign CD-without delivery   .