cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the quantity for already billed item and do the billing for newly added quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At preset we doing billing like below.

SO 123456

Item          Quantity

10               4       HRS

11                3      PC

Now we are doing billing total on 3 pc in based billing plan monthly or yearly.

Now requirement is like below.

the same above SO and item 11 now user will do the billing on 3pc this month 10.06.213 and after some time same time for same SO and same line item user want to add 2 more pc's and do the billling for remaining 2pc on 15.07.2013.

1) When I go to item level item 11 and 3pc which is already billed, so I am not able add quantity.

2) But i can add the quantity on schedule line item 2 PC's and it became item level 5PC's. But i need to do the billing for newly added 2pc quantity only. Likewise next time user will enter 4pc and need to billing different date with different quantity.

In my project there is no delivery related process, we have order creation, billing and invoice generation, because my project resource related,server license and server storage related.

Please let me know how to achieve this requirement.

Thanks.

Preddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try using "Selection List" option while creating the Billing document.

Please refer to this thread for further info:

http://scn.sap.com/message/14186862#14186862

Please let me know for further info.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your information.

Now I can do the single billing date with quantity, but want need also if I have quantity 10 need to spilt into 3 or 4 different dates with different quantity.

Thanks,

preddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preddy,

Please try using Billing Plan Item category and as you know you can have multiple billing hapenning for the same item but with different quantities at different billing dates.

The same can be managed by putting Billing Blocks wherein assign billing block for all the billing dates and once you feel billing can be done for a particluar billing date the you release and perform the billing.

There could alternate approach, will let you know if i happen to see one.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

In item category if I select the Billing Relevance 'I'  it is not allow to  do the quaintly billing in VF01 as per your given link. When I select the A,B,C is Billing Relevance then only I can able to do the billing based on quantity in VF01.

Thanks,

Preddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Are using Billing Plan or not  in Sales Order Level ? .If you are using billing plan then you can add 2 pcs in item level on which date you wanted it.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Narendra,

Thanks for your reply.

I planning to use milestone billing where we can use do the multiple billing dates,please tell where is the place we can add the quantity for already billed item. I have tried but I couldnt find the quantity field to do it.

Thanks,

Preddy

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I request you to go by below process .

Scheduling Agreement  ( LK ) ->VA01 ( OR )-> VF01 ( F1 ) .

This is exactly suitable for your requirement .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren