cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how to post a questions to forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am trying to post a discussion since last tuesday (16/07/2013) but nothing happens. The first discussion I posted was rejected by moderator without any information. I understood that it was because I did it in a wrong place but I tryied to post 2 new discussions in the correct place and after posting, a message that it would be moderated but it is not appering and I don't know how to verify if it is still in moderation or if I have any restriction to do it.

Sorry, I am a newby here but trying to contribute.

Thanks in advance.

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Normally you should receive a direct message or short note with the notification so sorry if you didn't.  Meanwhile, all your content has been reviewed.  I've noticed that the same query was posted 3 times so please understand that I must remove the duplicates: posting the same query multiple times won't help push them through the moderation queue any quicker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your answer and sorry about posting 3 times same content but, as a beginner here in SCN, I thought I would receive an instant message saying it would be moderated.

Regards,

Rodrigo

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There's a warning across the top of the page that appears when you create content. Let me know if you didn't receive it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Will I get a notification once my query has been posted/approved ??

Thanks

SP

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes. It's also listed here: http://scn.sap.com/actions/notifications