SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund Manageent - Short dump in FB60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fund Management - Issues

We are implementing Fund Management in testing system, the configurations have been completed.
When we allocate the Budget through transaction code FMBCC, the budgets have been allocated to whole year and no issues.
All the related Budget Report - FMRP_RW_BUDGET is populated the current year budgets against Fund /commitment items.
When we try to consume the budget through transaction FB60, we will not be able to post the document.
When we simulate the document no problem but when post got the following error

Category               ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors         LOAD_PROGRAM_NOT_FOUND
Except.                CX_SY_PROGRAM_NOT_FOUND
ABAP Program           SAPLABADR
Application Component  CA-GTF
Date and Time          17.07.2013 10:56:32
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Short text                                                                                        |
|    Program "RFMATGRNEP9000001 " not found.                                                       |

13 REPLIES 13

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like something is wrong with your derivation rules (tables were not imported correctly, etc.). Go to FMDERIVE, enter to each rule and see if it's valid, i.e. that you don't receive another dump or error by showing it.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thaks for your kind support Mr. Eli, Guess it would be the derivation issues only. Can I know the derivation logic for FB60 posting? I will check and revert

Thanks & Regards 

IBrahim N 

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The derivation logic is strictly project-dependent. I cannot say what has been defined in your system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks for your kind support , Guess it would be the derivation issues only. Can I know the derivation logic for FB60 posting? Following are the derivation rule

Source would be
Company Code
Account Number|
Posting Date

Target would be
Commitment Item
Company Code            GL account      Posting date     CI

NR01                            4230041            01.07.2013        1600
NR01                            4230020            01.07.2013        1600

I have set the above derivation rule but still it is not working. Not sure why this derivation rule is not working for FB60.

Please through some light on this.

Thanks & Regards

IBrahim N

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to see why a rule is not working, set a trace in FMDERIVE and make your posting: you will have a pop up screen with the rules execution trace.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

As suggested I have set a trace in FMDERIVE.When I tried posting the FB60 entry in the pop up screen with the execution rules got the following error.

Error occurred in derivation rule. See long text

Message no. ABADR101

Diagnosis

NRC1 - NRC Derivation Strategy: Commitment Item fr

No entry in a derivation rule was found for the specified source fields.

The derivation rule was set up so that an error message appears when this
happens.

The required derivation rule entry would need the following source
fields:

Company Code/G/L Account Number

NR01/4230041

In the Source field I have selected Company code & Account Number and condition I have added the Company Code NR01 and expense GL a/c 4230041 & AP control account 2121001 as well. Atrributes also ticked with first the messages.

In the Target field I have selected COMMIT_ITEM

Kindly let me know where would be a  problem in the derivation rule.

Thanks & Regards

IBrahim N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahim,

I was also getting the same error in FB01.

We implemented oss note 1364859 and it was resolved.

Please check if this work in your case.

Regards

Zunaid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, it looks like you did not maintain the rule value. First of all, the condition in your scenario is unnecessary, so remove it. Then, maintain the rule value (click on the 'blue spreadsheet' icon); enter NR01 for COMPANY_CODE, 4230041 for ACCOUNT_NUMBER and enter a desired commitment item value (eg. 123456 or whatever) for COMMIT_ITEM. You can not leave this field blank.

Also, since you made the rule issue error message, you will have to maintain the rule values for all GL accounts and commitment items

Regards,

Ming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ming

As suggested in the derivaton rule I have maintained the following:

maintain the rule value (click on the 'blue spreadsheet' icon); enter NR01 for COMPANY_CODE, 4230041 for ACCOUNT_NUMBER and enter a desired commitment item value (eg. 1200) for COMMIT_ITEM.

When I execute FB60 the trace  poped up with value what i have maintained in the derivation rule. The derivation rule picked automatically the Accounts Payable Control account 2121001 as well but again the error occured (short dump - Program "RFMATGRNEP9000001 " not found. )

Since we are in EA-PS - 605 (package 007), cannot apply the OSS note 1364859 which Mr.Zunaid recommeded. This would support upto 604 only.

Not sure where could be the issue. Would be great if could help me on this.

Best Regards

IBrahim N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello IBrahim,

First of all, in the rule attributes, please uncheck the boxes about issueing errors. Secondly, you have to figure out how you really want to derive the commitment item. If it is just as simple as deriving them from GL accounts, then all you need to do is maintaining commitment item in the field FIPOS in GL account master (transaction FS00) and maintaining derivation rule using function module FMDT_READ_MD_ACCOUNT_COMPANY (FMDERIVE-> create -> Choose radio button Function Module -> select FMDT_READ_MD_ACCOUNT_COMPANY from drop-down menu).

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ming

I have followed your instraction. Maintained the committment item in FS00 as well and then the derivation rule using function module FMDT_READ_MD_ACCOUNT_COMPANY. Source field selected Company Code and GL Account. Target field selected as CMMT_ITEM  Trace has been activated. The values has been populated GL account, committment item etc., however finaly the FB60 has not been generated any posting just got the above short dump. Please let me know if i missed any configuration. FMBCC is creating the budget values but when I try to consume the actuals is not posting anything.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Br

IBrahim N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you do the test in a target client after you transported the rule? The short dump is related to the improper transport. Please see note 1019327.

Regards,

Ming

liliana_mejia_d
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I am getting the same message but as long as I kept on searching, there are no posts solving the issue.

Did you already solve it? If it´s positive, then can you help me? Thanks.