Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck at Delivery processing => Picking & Post Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am tyingto simulate a simple sales order workflow

1) I created a sales order with just one material

2) created delivery out of this sales order

3) Next step should be crate "Transfer Oder" and then "Post Goods Issue". When I press "Post Goods Issues" form delivery document this is the error I get

4) i also try to create "Transfer order" manually Logistics => Sales and Distribution => Shipping and Transportation => Picking => Create Transfer Order => LT03-Single Document

But here is asks me Warehouse Number (mandatory field!).

How can I proceed further to deliver t he goods & make billing.

- how do I remove the requirement to enter Warehouse Number?

- or, Whe re can I locate it from?

Is it so that "Picking" is being controlled via WM module (how can I de-activate it). I just want to simulate a simple sales order!

Thanks in advance for any relevant pointers.

best wishes,

/V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vibhor,

I assume that you are working in IDES system/ Test Servers...

Coming to your problem's

For 1st error please enter the delivery quantity in picking tab.

For the 2nd error please see the below link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3184107

Sriram.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just pick the quantity same as the delivery quantity in the picking tab & create a transfer order and confirm it to solve the second issue.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vibhor,

If you dont want to work with WM...then use a storage location to which warehouse management not activated.

Here you have two option ;

• use old storage location and remove assignment from (Assignment-Logestic execution-Assign
    warehouse number to plant/storage location)
  • create new storage location without WM assignment

...keep stock for this material in this s.loc and do PGI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi N,

If you try to ship it from a storage location which has WM activated, then system expects that you do the picking through Warehouse Management - meaning the transfer order is cteated for picking using LT03 and then the transfer order needs to be confirmed by using LT12. But if your plant or storage location assigned to a plant is not WM relevant, you can change the storage location in the delivery VL02N and do the picking manually.

You can see that a Warehouse is assigned to plant / stroage location in the configuration under path: SPRO - Assignment - Logistics Execution - Assign warehouse number to plant / stroage location. If you are sure that the plant is not WM relevant and you are working on test system, you can remove the assignment and try. Otherwise you can create a new storage location as other friend suggested and assign it to your plant and do other necessary configuration like Picking determination etc.

Br, Sats

satishbabu_bodepudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vibhor,

If you dont want to work with WM...then use a storage location to which warehouse management not activated or create a new storage location in your plan...keep stock for this material in this s.loc and do PGI from here

Regards

Satish