Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery date as per inspection time

ramtoc
Explorer
0 Kudos

dear experts,

i have a product X which i inspect by 10 differene methods. the time required to carry out inspection activity is in days and vary as per the inspection type.

my requirement is - when user creates the sale order for product X, there should be two dates , one is material availability date based on the RLT and delivery date based on the RLT plus inspection time.

How to achieve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramchandra,

Standard SAP SD does not calculate one MAD for RLT and another MAD for 'RLT plus IT' for a given sales order item schedule line.  In SD Availability checking, RLT is generally assumed to include ALL the time required to make the material ready for shipment, including any inspection time required.

You might want to investigate a workaround.  It is possible to define several shipping points; each of which represent normal shipping activities PLUS time required to perform the inspection process.  Each of these shipping points could have a different pick/pack time.  In this case, Confirmed goods issue date of the Sales order item schedule (and also the Confirmed Delivery date of the Sales order item schedule) would be offset from from the MAD by shipping point pick/pack time.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/EN/dd/5607e7545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

DB49