cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch 09 - without inspection lot - Urg !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We execute QA07 for periodic results with the "Block batch at inspection date" and because of that some batches were moved to "block stock" without inspection lot generation.

Now, I cannot moved back the stock to the unrestricted used. If I tried with some MM transaction the "Material document cannot be processed" message is pop-up.

Which is the normal procedure ?? Because also if inspection lot was generated, lot 09 did not moved stocks, right ??

Thanks !!

Quick answers appreciate.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please  check in QA33 with material document number against which the stock is moved in dynamic selections and no date range .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, no inspection batch was generated. I only enter the material number (new one) and nothing is listed.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have an inspection interval set up in the material master QM view and is the 09 inspection type setup and active for the material? 

Also is the next inspection date maintained in the batch header?

FF

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check batch status management is active or not. As If it is active the stock moves to restricted else  moves to Blocked stock.

Check with movement type 343 in case of block or 341  in case of restricted to unrestricted with mb1b.

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Batch status is not active. And the system generate a 344 to blocked stock, as I expected.

The issue is how to make the 343 back to unreleased stock. Is not possible with MM transactions, and also not possible with usage decision because I do not have nothing on QA32.

(And if I create one inspection lot via QA01, this is not stock relevant).

Thanks,

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure the lots weren't created?

Did you check in QA33 to see if they are in CRTD status and not able to be processed?

This is pretty old functionality and works fairly well.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fire,

No inspection batch was generated. Therefore there is nothing on QA33.

I read on the forum that the system behaves that way if you mark the option "Block batch at inspection date".

So now I have the batch on the block stock, that I cannot moved via MM and no inspection batch.

And that's the issue, I don't know how to unreleased it.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

From SAP Help:

When the batch status is changed or a transfer posting takes place for each storage location a new inspection lot is created, if no corresponding inspection lot already exists.

Please post full message with message number & diagnosis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, message number is "Material document cannot be processed -Message no. M7130".

But that is something I already know is going to happened. The issue is that the stock was blocked by QM module, therefore only QM should release it and moved back to unreleased stock.

But, I do not know how to do that, because I don't haw any inspection lot created. And if I create one via QA01 this is not a stock transfer inspection lot.

Also, in QA07 if you set "block batch at inspection date" looks that stock is moved, but without inspection lot creation.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in QA32 by giving 09 as Inspection Lot origin. As per your option selected in QA07, batch will be blocked on that Inspection start date.

If Inspection lot has been generated, based on the option you selected in QA07, stock will be moved either to blocked or QI stock.