cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 restriction with KNVV-BEGRU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Before I post this tread we have searched SCN, but did find a solution.

We have peculiar requirement, where we need to restrict the users for some one time customer in VA01.

Can we use KNVV-BERGU field or Customer Account Groups for the same?

Please note that we have tested to restrict in both the ways, but could not get succeed .

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks&Regards

A.Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

This can be done in 2 ways.

one is at the XD01/XD02/XD03 level.for this customer create the authorization object by using SU21.and maintain the roles and call the the authorization object.

Another way is restrict the vbak-kunnr filed also by same method.

For authorization object check the following link.

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Basis/Authorization/Index.htm.

Regards,

Gurunath

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

I have a suggestion for you. You can use VBPA-XCPDK field for this check. Please follow the following steps.

Create an authorization group by taking XCPDK field.

Add this authorization object in user's profile and assign authorization to users whom you want to allow one time customer.

Add Authority check logic in program MV45AFZZ in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT or try with

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE. I hope these will work for you.

Or simply if you want to restrict every user then you can simpley add the logic in this userexit by taking VBPA-XCPDK field.

Please test and update.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will explain in detail, actually i need to restrict the 18 user ID's, who will be using 18 one time customers, since i have done some determinations and others I need to restrict them using other's one time customer codes.

For this I tested by creating different account groups and with authorization for different users, but I could not restrict.

So I am searching for a solution, please suggest.

Thanks&Regards

A.Anil

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Well this is also possible with same modification which I have mentioned earlier. The difference will be in field name and logic. Take customer number field KUNNR and make an authorization object in SU21i guess. Add logic in save user exit which I have told you before. The logic will be that system will check customer number which you have allowed in authorization object in user's profile and customer number in sale order. If same then ok if not then error. Discuss this with your BASIS and ABAP guys and they can guide you further.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

you can restrict with create custom table for user and customer and authorization with user and customer.

Hope it will helpful for you.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can use the same field for restricting but this is Authorization group not Account group.

This Authorization group need to be removed in user id authorizations--roles--FI-Object-F_BKPF_BED

you can also restrict through account group- KNA1-KTOKD

At user Authrorization-Roles--object-F_KNA1_GRP you can remove the Concerned account group for one time customers

shiva