Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM with 2 PIs

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a Scenario where we are considering the integration of CLM with 2 ERPS but each ERP has its own PI. Is it Possible? Or it is mandatory to use just 1 PI??

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

P.S. I am trying to understand the part of the integration guide were the Sourcing consultant creates the property for integration. If i perform the step 3.1.2 Define System Properties for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Namespace. I was thinking, what would happen if i do it twice, 1 for PI 1 and the other time for PI 2 using different context for each one??.

Would it work??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

"Integrated System Configuration" where you specify the Link to the PI system can have only one instance for one CLM...If you use a different context it might be technically possible but your data most Master data and almost all Business documents will be context specific.

An alternative approach you may want to pursue is to try and do this in the PI, meaning from sourcing/CLM point of view you can publish to one PI and with some custom transformations in PI you could split which PI system (connected to ERP) the documents will be propogated to..

Prasad

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your Reply Venkateshwara,

That was the scenario that we had, 2 ERPs. SAP told us CLM integration with 2 ERPs without SRM is not possible, do you think we can still do the PI Transformations???

Thank you in advance

Kind regards.

Answers (0)