cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement Settlement: how to transfer taxes to credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I need some help with rebate agreement settlemet. When I execute report RV15C001 with VB(7 a credit memo request is created for each customer. The problem is that the billing documents that have originated the settlement document, have different characteristics that means different taxes have been calculated in each case. In the credit memo I need these taxes to be transfered in different lines, and  by the time it isn't working like that.

For example:

Billing Document     Condition Base Value     Scale Base Value     Taxes

1                              2.600,00  ARS                2.500,000  KG           J1AU VAT: 21 %

J1AX VAT II: 21 %

J1AP VAT Perception I: 3 %

J1AQ VAT Perception II: 3 %

J1A1 GI Perc. Region 1: 0,10 %

J1X1 GI Perc. Region 1 II: 0,10 %

2                              3.700,00  ARS                3.000,000  KG           J1AU VAT: 0 %

J1AX VAT II: 0 %

J1AP VAT Perception I: -

J1AQ VAT Perception II: -

J1A1 GI Perc. Region 1: -

J1X1 GI Perc. Region 1 II: -

Rebate condition:

2,5% on 6.300,00  ARS  results in 157,50  ARS

I need in the settlement document two items: one for 65,00 ARS with the same taxes that appear in the billing document 1, and other item for 92,50 ARS with same taxes than billing document 2.

In contrast, VB(7 is creating a credit memo request with only one line for 157,50  ARS and no taxes.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Silvana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you make it more simple in he following table :

Original

Invoice

Doc #

Line Item

Total Tax

Base

Actual Tax

Amount

Settlement

Document #

Line Item

Settlement

Amount

Settlement 

Amount Tax

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm afraid I don't understand how could this table be helpfull since it doesn't cover the information above mentioned.

Anyway, please let me know if there is something confusing in my question in order to try to explain it better.

Thanks,

Silvana