cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent determination - Shopping Cart workflow: where is the information stored?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm currently working in SRM 7.02 and we are facing a challenge into creating a report.

The business request is to be able to analyze the workflow efficiency in OBIEE (Oracle Business Inteligence Enterpise Edition). As we don't want to display people names in this report we need to substitute this with the function of the person in the particular shopping cart workflow.

So, what I would need to do is be able to determine the extract the values in the Approval Process Overview tab marked in red with the box in the picture below

It would be extermely helpfull if we would be able to determine this values also for a workflow/workitem that has not been completed.

What I did until now is looked into different function modules most of them for displaying the container like SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER but I do not get this values anywhere or I was not able to identify them.

Any ideas that might help with my requirement would be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Catalin,

strategies for approver determinations are normally defined here:

SAP Implementation Guide->SAP Supplier Relationship Management->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Business Workflow->Process-Controlled Workflow->Process-Controlled Workflow->Define Filter Values for BAdI 'Define Agents'

In the transaction /SAPSRM/WF_PROCESS you can check, which strategies are relevant for your steps for cetain workflow schema.

Runtime and Customizing Information is technically available via the class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MANAGER.

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin,

Thank you for your reply. In there your are mentioning "In the transaction /SAPSRM/WF_PROCESS" but whenever I'm trying to access this as a transaction code I get the message that it does not exist. Where am I going wrong?

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's because of the slash in the beginning.

type /n/SAPSRM/WF_PROCESS

or find this transction via SE93

Best Regards

Konstantin

Answers (0)