cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI -> queue stopped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am experiencing a problem with queues. After reading similar situation, i don't really know I to solve it.

The problem is the next:

Scenario: IDOC--> XI --> FTP

When the Idoc is received in XI, there are about 15 Mappings to execute. When I have a look to the SXMB_moni I see all the mapping are stopped. The Q.Status is with the stop signal, and when I position the curson over the signal, the next text is displayed : "Queve Stopped".

I've read several similar threads, but I can not understand the solution.

Could anyone explain me or give a good link in which I can hava a step by step guide of how to register the queue and/or how to solve this problem eventually.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please see the below links

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is useful..</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eduardo,

you need to activate your all queues before you use them.

to excute this you need activate queue so do this

SXMB_ADM->ManageQueues->then select Reister Queues then F8. then all queue should get resitered.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone.

It's solved.

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

Can you tell me what the fix for this problem was? What was the fix for the Integration Engine to Adapter Engine connectivity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also see the below link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20bb9649-e86e-2910-7aa9-88ed4972...

This is helpful..

Regards

Kiran..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please delete the existing queue with transaction SMQ1, register the queue and send the IDoc. Also, check the error in SM58.

To regsiter the queue use SMQR transaction.

You can go through the below link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20bb9649-e86e-2910-7aa9-88ed4972...

Hope this is helpful,

Regards

Kiran..

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

go to transaction SMQR, where you can register the regarding queue.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

and once it is registrated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After register the Queue , you need to restart the msg or send the Idoc once again or use BD87.

If problem is not solved check the connection between JCO and ABAP stack.

see my above links..

or

see

Regards

Chilla..

Points may be rewarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you wontsee the problem of Queue stopped status in SXMB_MONI you can check that in our SXMB_MONI

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

fist i delete the SYSFAIL queue, then i register all the queve, i activate them, and when i resend the idoc, everything is the same, that is, in the monitor I get the same problem, and know the msg is retained in other queue. X(

What can I do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you double click on the sysfail line and see if you can detailed error message ? what does it say ?

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error say the next:

XI Error EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE.MAPPING: Queue s

But when I try the message mapping test everything is ok......

any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

even if the mapping fails the queue should not have been stopped, that is my understanding....it should show up with a red status in SXMB_MONI...

The error text that you posted...can you find more information...is it possible to double click and get more details...?

There may be a problem in the JCO call from the integration enigne to the java stack to get the mapping done....

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>The error text that you posted...can you find more information...is it possible to double click and get more details...?</i>

No, the error I posted is displayed in a message box....

<i>There may be a problem in the JCO call from the integration enigne to the java stack to get the mapping done....</i>

And how can I have a look to that?

Thannks