cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager fetches standard UI configuration for Change Documents ZMHF

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am facing some problem with the ui configuration for the Change Documents in Solution Manager 7.1  WebUI.

I created copies for the standard transaction SMCR, SMHF, SMMJ and so on.

I also created a unique UI configuration for ZMCR, ZMHF ... with ´different names for fields etc.

For ZMCR (Change Request) it work quite fine the different GUI is shown. But for the Change Documents it als

ways shows the standard version.

When I check the tech. Data (F2) I recocnized that Subobject type the Solman searches for is the standard one (SMHF), although I am in the ticket ZMHF (check the screen attached).

Does anyone know how to solve that Problem?

Thanks in advance & best regards

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you want a different UI view for you Z transaction type, copy the UI view and set it to be used in your business role ( the role configuration key used for your business role ). See my example in the picture below:

If you have a ZSOLMANPRO business role with Role key ZSOLMANPRO, you should have a copy of the standard view for this role configuration key and ZMHF. Then follow my answer of this thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3329955

Best regards,

Raquel

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Raquel.

The note you mention in the other post solved it.

The note was already present in my system due to the CCN of ChaRM, but the entries in AGS_WORK_CUSTOM were not added yet.

Kind regards,

Joyca

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyca,

Nice to know I could help 🙂

Regards,

Raquel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandeer,

Are you directly trying to create new Urgent correction ZMHF or, creating ZMHF from ZMCR?

Regards

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, and thanks for all your answers. I doesn´t matter whether I create the ZMHF from ZMCR or directly without preceding document. It always has the same behavior.

Best Reagrds  Alex

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did not notice this before, but I checked and this also happens on my system!

The "Role Key (searched for)" does change to YSOLMANPRO correctly, but the "Subject Type (Searched for)" indeed stays SMMJ, while I am in a YMMJ document.

I can't help, but I am curious for a solution for this too.

Kind Regards,

Joyca