cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10 and AR5.3 Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have finished our upgrading system from grc5.3 to grc10.

When we compare the "Action Usage reports" in both systems (grc5.3 and grc10) we find many inconsistencies.

Could you please explain me why? why "Last Executed On" is different if the GRC5.3 and GRC10 are extracting the data from the same Plugin system?

Is it possible that the both systems log the transactions differently ? for example, if the user execute a SAP Transaction, it will be considered as Action Usage only if the user do a Data Display or Modify?

Many thanks for your help,

Niad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niad,

I am not aware of your support package but recently there are many fixes done for Action Usage.

#1886878 - Last Executed on and Execution Count population in Action Usage Report

#1718540: Action Usage by User, Role and Profile report appears when

#1820135: Issues in Action usage report

You can check these fixes and then check whether you get the correct result or not.

Four your second query, if user execute SAP Transaction then it will be considered as a Action Usage, no matter he has changed or modified that data,

Regards,

Shaily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaily,

Support package SP12. but after the upgrade some FF log reports requests didn't triggered correctly, ("Decision pending") .

Do you know correct/trigger these pending ?

Thanks,

Imy

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Imy,

Please check this note and implement it in your system: 1772759. Please note that

the note description mentions of different symptoms but it will resolve your issue. After implementing note you will have to test it with new workflow as old workflows will not work.

Hope this would be helpful.

Regards,

Shreya Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shareya,

This not cannot be implmented as it is related to SP11 and as I explained we are on SP12,

Regards,

Imy

Answers (0)