cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some problems with availability check. I have defined "Planning with final assembly" as Strategy Group in the material. When I create an order there is always Availability although there is no stock and no planned orders. In addition to this, the quantity is always confirmed.

Can somebody tell me how can I give availability and confirm quantity just if there is stock or if there are planned orders?

Thank you!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the RLT check box is ticked or not.

If it is ticked then system will always confirm the quantity taking into consideration the RLT.

Regards

Krishnakumar Surpur

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check also the schedule line category (TCode VOV6) if the schedule line category have been set to check for availability (Under transaction flow, first and second check boxes).

Hope this help !!

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi laura,

It looks like scope of check is not maintainted for the Checking group and checking rule combination. Please maintain this using transaction in OPJJ.

To know for which combination you have to maintain, Check the Checking group in the Component material master - MRP3 view and the Checking rule will be defined for the plant/order type combination in OPJK.

Hope this will resolve your problem, reward your points if helpful.

regards,

hareesha