cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Web templates on SAP Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP08 to manage transports with ChaRM. I have setup the ITSM BW reporting and the result was there. But it doesn't fit my requirements. I want characteristics for transport requests and so on. So I have created a query and I was creating a web template with Web Application Designer. But I had an error communication with portal. I clicked on OK, I created my template but when I wanted to test it, the URL generated is "/irj/servlet/portal/...". I don't use an external portal and I want to publish my template on the place than ITSM BW reporting. How can I change the url generated? I didn't find a great answer on the forum with solman 7.1 and WAD.

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

GSI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ElizaBurian
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello GSI,

Did you get an answer to your question? I have the same issue .

The issue is by using self made BI WebTemplates within Solution Manager system .

Regards, EB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I have already read it. but as I said, I have already also setup the ITSM BW reporting and it's working well. But I want to setup my own requirements, filters, data to be shown and so on. How can I deal with this?

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

GSI.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GSI

In that case you need to design your own infocubes with queries so that you can pull the data from transfer table to respective infocube properly copy of standard

then further design queries etc as per your requirements

Remember for this you need to have BI consultant or Solman functional person who knows this much of BI.

Regards

Prakhar

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the ITSM Analytics guides which covers this in details

www.service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700001194612012E

hope this helps

Regards

Prakhar