cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment discount: possible to set per customer?

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi at all,

I've got a question regarding payment discount at customer level. Is there a possibility to activate payment discount per customer? I only know the field in material masterdata. But is there a field a customer level, too?

Thanks.

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again,

the segment E1EDS01_012 is the "base value for cash discount". This is a field which is filled automatically by SAP standard.

My question is: why is this field filled, when I don't have a cash discount in the invoice? I expected value 0, in case that there is no cash discount calculated?

Chris

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

ok,  but the story is going on. I created 2 invoices:

- 1 with SKTO 0%

- 1 with SKTO 2%

In both cases the system creates an invoice idoc with segment E1EDS01_012 with the complete invoice value. I expected that the value would be 0 in case that I don't allow SKTO.

Is that standard behaviour?

Chris

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cash discount condition type SKTO are suppose to be statistical condition. It terms & condition is align & based on payment terms. And it is not fixed till customer makes payment. Then, why this being communicated to customer?

Anyways, have look on following link, it discuss about how cash discount can be shown on outbound invoice:

- Cash Discount Condition not determined on Outbound Invoice Idoc!

In same, check whether that config is active in your pricing. Or else better debug to know the exact root cause of the issue.

Thanks, JP

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

I have the condition SKTO with 0%.

Nevertheless on the invoice is printed a line with

"Base for cash discount" with the complete invoice value.

Any idea why?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer links:

- Cash discount SKTO , SKTV

- Cash Discount in SD

- Tax with Cash Discount

After referring those link, if you still have any specific query. Do let us know.

Thanks, JP

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can maintain cashdiscount using customer as Additional field in the Acesssequence.

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

understood. But I have a payment term without cash discount. Nevertheless on the invoice is printed a line with

"Base for cash discount" with the complete invoice value.

I expected that this line would only be printed while using a payment term including cash discount.

Is there a functionality to influence the printing?

Chris

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Speak with your ABAPer. because it's an issue related with forms (smartforms or SAPscript). So, if you go to tcode OBB8 and you have this fields populated

then it means this discount is working and you must write this text in the form.

So, in the form (coding) your ABAPer can write

SELECT SINGLE * FROM t052

WHERE zterm = vbrk-zterm.

IF NOT t052-zprz1 IS INITIAL

text_discount = 'Base for cash discount'.

ENDIF.

And in the text element in the form, your ABAPer will write &TEXT_DISCOUNT&

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the Condition Table / Access Sequence of your Cash Discount type, insert Customer Code (KUNNR) as one of the fields.

This setting will enable you to maintain separate Cash Discount rates for each Customer. It will be a one time Master Mada (Condition Record) maintenance activity, but once done it will be a permenant solution to giving different Cash Discount to each Customer.

In future in case of any Discount rate change for a particular Customer, you will just have to change the respective Customer's Cash Discount condition record.

Thanks,
Jignesh Mehta

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see this document in this site: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25959

Regards

Eduardo

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you are aware that System will pick relevant Cash discount % from payment terms. So, either you can a gave default payment type maintained in Customer Master. Cash discount indicator in material master(Sales: Sales Org1) only indicate whether material qualifies for cash or not.

Thanks, JP