cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with transport organizer

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I encountered on some issue while trying to transport namespace from development to production on PI 7.0. I opened transport organizer and created new transport request and set it as standard. After that being done I went to Integration Builder:Design and export wanted namespace to generated request  and I got message transport list added to request... but when I go to that request and check for object list it says Object(s) not found? Also if I go to Tools-> Find transport I see my request with stats Waiting for export and in Attribute tab the Content area is empty but under Transported Object tab there are objects from exported namespace. Can someone help me with this? Why is my request empty when I got the message that list has been added to transport request ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

which option did you use it?

did you try to import the request into QA system? check if namespace is there?

why do you want to transport only namespace?

by which it can not do any work in terms of  interface like picking file and sending it to others systems.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

0 Kudos

I want to transport all the objects of individual namespace and I have selected "All Objects of Individual Namespaces"

0 Kudos

Once again what I did: I created some objects under certain namespace and I want to transport that objects. I opened transport organizer and created new transport request and set it as standard. After that I click on the namespace choose export and follow the wizard, export all objects of individual namespace and after all that's been done when I go to transport organizer to see my request in it there are no objects that I have transported.

I found this post https://scn.sap.com/thread/1630042 and I think that my problem is similar but I can't test it right now because I don't have authorization to restart PI server so I will mark it as Assumed Answered thank you all for quick replay.

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pls check below note

1580750 - PI Integration Builder: objects are missing after successful import

Still not able to solve,pls let me know.

Thanks,

Satish

0 Kudos

Thanks for quick replay, I will refer to this Note and will let you know if I managed to solve the problem.

Best regards,

0 Kudos

I followed the Note but I still didn't managed to solve the problem...After I export namespace and got the message that the object list has been added to <request number>, and  when I open CTS in browser and select that request under its tab "Object list" there are no objects found???