cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to know how to cancel customizing request and how to reverse customizing request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear i am functional consultant

i hope this is basis forum .. i want to know how to cancel customizing request and how to reverse customizing request

Thanks a lot  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

In addition to what Deepak mentioned, where/in which system is this customizing request now?

If it was already being transported to other systems (QAS/PRD), then you can proceed as Deepak mentioned.

If your request is still in DEV and not released yet, you can just "empty" it and reuse your request for other customizing tasks.

If your request is still in DEV and already being released, you don't have to transport this to QAS/PRD, right?

Or if part of this request will be needed for QAS/PRD, then you can create a new-request and "include" the existing one, and crate the "reverse-part" and then release and transport it.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Andre

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

You have multiple options to undo the Customization request (as mentioned above by forum).

However, You can still remove the objects / entries from the transport request using SE09.

Contact your Basis consultant on what entry to be reversed/cancelled from the request.  They can remove that entry from that request.

Regards,

Venkat

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

To reverse the customizing changes, you need to capture the deletion of the configuration objects into a new request and transport it to target system.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear If you dont mind would u tell me deep bz i am functional consultant so i want to understand clearly plz plz give me details

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

For eg: I am creating customizing for a new plant.

In this case what I shall perform as a functional consultant is, click on respective configuration nodes and create relevant table entries.

We capture this creation of table entries into a transport request and move it to target system.

Now if I want to reverse the created entries, I shall need to delete it in source system, capture them into transport request and move it to target system. By doing this we are moving the deletion to target system which shall wipe the configuration data.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori