cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality server to production server directly ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd experts .. have a good day

I know it is not possible to transfer the data from Quality server to production server directly ,, but any chances are there in sap and in which businesss process we can use this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

Which data you are talking about? Transactional data, configuration data or ABAP developments?

Usually we have to transport configuration and ABAP developments from QAS to PRD. Master data and transactional data are always created separately on PRD. Now I dont know exactly what you are asking here.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear i am asking transport customization from Quality server to production server ..

i think t.code is STMS Right

Dear Tell me in case if i want to reverse Customization request from Production server to quality server .. is it possible

i dont know thats way i am asking  

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

Yes the Tcode is STMS and once you have transported some request to PRD I don't think so you can reverse it. The only way by which we can reverse is create a new request in DEV and reverse the changes you had made in original request. Transport this new request and its impact will reverse the original reques's impacts.

But you may search the forum and see if you find some other option. I have always reversed the requests with this procedure

Thank$