Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of SCN ID

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Team

I have changed my company and also updated the new email ID earlier shown/reflected in the SCN profile

But now when I checked recently it shows again previous company email

Please help me how to change it because I can't change on SMP as well.

If this is not possible then how can I transfer/migrate my Blogs etc to the new ID?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have an S User account that was opened for you via your employer. Details such as your name, eMail and so are are pulled automatically from this account and will remain linked with the company this was opemed with. Please contact sapnetwork@sap.com to inquire about this.

Furthermore, at the moment SCN account mergers/transfers are not possible. We're hard at work to enable this but no time frame has been committed to.   Include this in your eMail to support.

Jason

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have received the same reply from SCN support that currently there is a tool which is under progress and still not completed to be live which will do the needful.

In other words I have to wait till that time and get moderated for each and every blog/article/thread etc. which is ofcourse i don't like anymore being among the top contributor from the past so many years but still have to face this

Anyway thanks for replying and hoping this problem will be solved soon.

Regards

Prakhar

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I hope so too...and stay tuned

0 Kudos

Hi there

I have the same problem -- now I created a new user ID - but now I can't post anything without getting moderated - and I used to have a lot of poiints -- now I'm being treated as a NEW user. !!

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Do you mind if I contact you offline about this? (eMail)

Thanks,

Jason