cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Flow Simulation Has Wrong Value After Sales Correction(RESRSECORRECT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

In one contract I have condition EM01 and EM02. EM01 is tagged to reporting rule 10 and EM02 is tagged to reporting rule 20.

After the settlement, The user found out that the figure recorded in the sales report was wrong for both condition.

Then figure for EM01 was 31,225.0200 and EM01 was 46,807.700. The user ran RESRSECORRECT to correct the amount of EM01 to be 22,044.0500 and EM02 to 31,260.3600.

RESRSECORRECT is showing the correct amount after the correction, and the amount in RECN sales bases settlement tab were also correct.

However, when Cash Flow Simulation was performed, the user found out that the amount for the EM01 is still showing 31,225.0200(old value) instead although the correction has been done. Moreover, the value for EM02 was missing from the cash flow simulation.

I have also searched for OSS note and found note 1000478, however it is not applicable for this case and no other note found for the described case.

Need your expert advise on this issue.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Aloysius

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aloysius,

“EM01 is still showing 31,225.0200(old value) instead although the correction has been done”  have the value 31,225.0200 been posted?

If it have been posted, please reverse it firstly.

Or if it's planned value, please make sure you have re-generated the cashflow by

RESRSE.

Or please run the t-cd: RECDCGOL with the option "Force generation" to re-gererate the cash flow.

Regards,

Bowen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bowen,

Good Day.

It has not been posted yet. So when user is about to post it, the user found out in the cash flow simulation the new amount(from correction) has not been reflected there.

If I understand correctly from your advise, is it necessary to perform RESRSE again after RESRSECORRECT?

I will try to run RECDCGOL and see if the amount is reflected correctly.

Thanks for the advise.

Best Regards,

Aloysius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bowen,

I have tried to run RECDCGOL with force generation. However, the value for EM01 in cash flow simulation is still reflected the old value(prior RESRSECORRECT) and EM02 is still missing from  the cash flow simulation.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Aloysius

Answers (0)