cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items Numbering on Line Items tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

My client has a requirement in which SAP CLM's Master Agreements should have the same numbering behaviour for items used in SAP ECC which is start number 10 and increment of 10.

I'd like to confirm if this is not possible on SAP CLM 7.0 as I didn't find anywhere to change this setting.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I am not sure about automatic numbering for line Items in MA. if you would like to add multiple line items, i would suggest to use the Import Line Item

option. i have attached the excel template to import the line items. once you click on import Line Item, you can export the template.csv and enter the line item and the numbering scheme as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert ,

Adding to Vimals reply .

There is no Line item numbering configuration in SAP Sourcing.

And since clients generally use excel sheets they can give their respective numbers in the way they want else if they are using UI , then you can ask them to export when they are done and delete all of them and then import with desired numbering .

If UI is preferred , am able to see methods for setting it setLINumber(java.lang.Integer value), So you can give a try to write script for desired numbering by getting the collection and saving them again at Validation level.

Thanks

Uday

Answers (0)