Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete old language supplementation jobs from smlt

former_member197700
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

In smlt, we have 100,000 logs of old language supplementations for 25 languages dating back to 2007.  How can I delete the old logs from smlt?  So many logs are not needed and causes the smlt transaction to take two minutes each time it is run.

Warm Regards,

CM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My dear

just follow the Deepak Kori process you can able to delete smlt log just mention form date to date ,

object sub-object ,user,transaction select the last radio button Format completely from database

i hope it will help to delete the smlt log

former_member197700
Participant
0 Kudos

Khaja, I have even tried deleting all slg1 logs in a sandbox system so the slg1 log is completely empty prior to last year, and the smlt entries still exist. 

former_member197700
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried that and it is does clean up the slg1 log, but the original problem still exists.  All the entries are still present in t-code smlt and it is very slow to get to that t-code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cliffon,

I think, this can be done with the help of the transaction SLG2. In the tx use the following specifications as shown below:

NOTE: Please do remember to specify the date range. In your case its from 2007.

Hope it helps!

Thanks..

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Clifton,

When you go to SLG1 type in the details like transaction as SMLT , date , username .

It will reveal the logs and then you can explore the possibility of deleting them.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori