Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArchiveLink - Outbound document Purchase Order not sent to Content Server

jennifer_kramer2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus-

I am trying to send a smartform Purchase Order to a Content server that has been set up as ArchiveLink repository.  I have the content server set up correctly because I am able to store PDF and MS-Word files using General Object Services for Purchase orders and they are stored on the content server (via archivelink). 

However, when I attempt to send the PO as Print and Archive, the PO message has a green light (as in processed successfully.) but looking at tcode OAM1, my archive request has ended in error:  "ARCHIV_CREATE_TABLE_MULT       SAP_AL_OUT                       2013-07-18 16:39:55 Content repository  does not exist" 

The error message does seem to indicate that I am missing the config in tcode, OAC3 - but I do have the document type linked to the content repository ID. 

But when I double click the SAP_AL_OUT part of the error message, it looks as though this should be set up as an RFC destination.  Should it be?  If so, can you provide instructions on how it should be set up?  (Although, I don't understand why an RFC destination is needed....)

Thanks for your assistance, in advance!

Best Regards-

-J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jennifer_kramer2
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved!  Needed to run report MMPUR_BOR_CHANGE_ARL changes EKKO to BUS2012 for the document type

Answers (0)