Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the cert code P_ADM_SEC_70 already replaced by code C_AUDSEC_731

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I search the cert code P_ADM_SEC_70 but it is no longer found in SAP training site.

Is it already replaced by C_AUDSEC_731 or is there a new version for P_ADM_SEC coming out?

Regards,

Emael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emael

Yes, it is. it is replace by C_AUDSEC_731. I got confirmation from SAP education.

Regards,

Nick

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emael

Yes, it is. it is replace by C_AUDSEC_731. I got confirmation from SAP education.

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos

The professional level 700 exam has been removed.

The associate exam is available for 7.31 now and ADM940 has been rebuilt for 7.31 relevance and best practices (unfortunately composite roles are still mentioned... 😉

The 7.31 professional exam will be available again early next year AFAIK.

7.00 is no longer considered "professional level" and the exam answers were leaked so it was removed.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Thank you for sharing the confirmation news.

Rgds,

Kailash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nick and Julius!

0 Kudos

BTW: The new associate level exam is quite easy and you need 59% to pass. If you do your homework and have 3 years experience then you should be fine. What I like about it is that you actually have to know some of the objects by name and what they actually do.

The professional level exam will be available again in 2014 some time. You should understand all the SAP system security aspects (also infrastructure topics), understand the concept (not invent your own...) and have some experience with them to be able to pass.

If you have lots of experience with disasters and manual maintenance of authorizations then you will not pass either of the exams. Certainly if you maintain your roles with "edit old status" then it will be very difficult to pass....

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

The relevant courses for the certification are : ADM940_010, ADM950_010, ADM900_010, and SAPTEC_010. I am not sure if these are sufficient or we require additional course.

Has anyone undergone the certification yet. It will be good to hear the experience.

Rgd,

Kailash

0 Kudos

Yep. If you have done those 3 courses, read the docs and ideally 3 years experience then you will be fine.

adm900 is also new. If in doubt, go for that one...

cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Thank you Julius.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.