SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Reset Clearing During Invoice Reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I 've requirement to automatically perform reset clearing whenever invoicing reversal is done. Could you please tell me what config should be done for this? I tried to check "Invoicing Reversal" node under "Integration" in the "Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable" but somehow this config didn't work for me. May be I am missing dependent nodes. Can you please help. Let me know if there is any other way to do this automatic reset clearing. Thanks.

-

Kind Regards,

Nikhil J.

2 REPLIES 2

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try config at SAP Utilities > Invoicing > Basic Settings > Define Basic Settings for Reversal

Here you can define the behaviour for Clearing Reversal, Collective Bill and Individual Bill.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Nikhil

We had similar issues.  Fully paid invoices would reset clear OK, but partially paid ones wouldn't, so in the SPRO node that Ravi mentions, we changed the

"RevClearCheck single" option from 2(Automatic Reverse clearing) to P (Automatic Clearing Reversal (With Partial Reversal)).

This allows invoices to be reversed regardless of their clearing status.

Hope this helps

Astrid