cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message status : Scheduled for Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message Status: Scheduled for Processing.

Hi ,

I am doing a File to IDOC. I am getting a error/msg status in PI (sxmb_moni) as : "Message Scheduled for Processing", but the msg never gets processes.

When I retriggered the message again I found in SM58(Transactional RFC) the status says : "Transaction Recorded" .

Please provide your inputs on this.

Regards,

Karthi Sivaprakasam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Since message status in scheduled in PI system , your message was stuck in some queue(and reason may be queue stopped)  .Goto SMQ2 and check  the reason why queue stopped. BTW "Scheduled for processing" status is not error , this means message was stuck in qrfc(smq2) / trfc(sm58).

Note: To now in which queue your message was stuck ,in sxmb_moni drag to right you will find queue name under (Queue ID) as shown below,

If you don't find queue name in standard view ,change Layout to default. Now, goto SMQ2 and check why your message stuck in the queue(try to lock and unlock the queue) .

Let us know , if you stuck in between. Hope this explanation will help you

Regards

Hari.

Message was edited by: HariKumar Vemuri

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

where in SM58 are you seeing this message ? In ECC or PI ?

If it is in PI,please check in SM58 on what the error is? It might be related to the RFC destination (ABAP connection Type 3) in PI.please check in SM59 if the connection is working.

If it is in ECC, please check the error and if partner profile exists.

Ambrish