cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect sales order in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i  am facing an issue,where in MD04 we can see  sales order no and ,requirement.

while i try to display the order ,the system shows message as document not available.

so in case if the order document has been deleted the same should be reflected in MD04

so,possibility is that the document has been archived .we want to stop creation of PR for this requirement.

we can not block that part also.Please advice.

Thanks in advance,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run program SDRQCR21 in SA38/SE38 and check again. For details on how to run, there are good documents available in the forum, so you can search it.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you want to stop the PR to be created and also remove the material stock from MD04.

SDRQCR21 can be used to recover the sales document.

If the above is not possible, then you can go to MB1B, movement type 414, Select Special stock as E, enter plant, storage location . This will take you to the detailed screen. There you can enter the sales order number  and line item number.

Then enter the material and the quantity you want to reverse. once you save the document, the material stock should be removed from the sales order confirmation. You can check in MD04 for confirmation.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vamshi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Shiva is right, see SAP Note 25444 - SDRQCR21: Recovery of sales and delivery requirements and related notes for further information

Regards

Eduardo