cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 - LDAP user search not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I've configured connection with LDAP directory, as per defined by sap official ldap config guide.

For access request creation, everything was working fine and I was able to search users details on LDAP directory.

However, we've recently change the LDAP server and maintained parameters via LDAP tcode. Unfortunately, we are now not able to find LDAP user via nwbc (access request creation), even thougth this is possible via tcode LDAP with the push button "Find" [Error  result: No records found for the search criteria entered].

It behaves like the program (or function module) in nwbc for searching users in LDAP is not working or not activiated.

By the way I've follow the sapnotes 1584110 / 1598336 / 1623100 / 1757906... and we are on SP12.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Thank you all for your helpful inputs...

The issue has been fixed, in configuration settings, by maintaining parameter 2050 with "YES" (Enable Realtime LDAP Search for Access Request User).

Regards,

Josselin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josselin

Could you please provide some screenshots of the LDAPMAP and LDAP t-code.also check with LDAP team about the base entry and the connector mappings.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Josselin,

Please make sure that the mapping is done correctly in the Tcode LDAPMAP.

Also, please make sure that the mapping in the spro under the link maintain mapping for action and connector group is done correctly.

Thanks & Regards

Japneet Singh

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please maintain base entry, you can get the details like

OU,DC etc from network team.

and maintain user data source(data type should be blank)

hoping you have maintained connector as per guide.

incase you still have the problem

please provide details about LDAP Server intcode code LDAP

and tcode LDAPMAP

screenshot would be helpful

Regards,

Prasant