cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM50 capacity evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In CM50, i can have either weekly and daily view based on the setting of period profile in overall capacity profile for workcenter.

My requirement is for some work centers i need to have daily view and some other work centers i need to have weekly view.

Can we restrict this by project profile or plant?Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Dileep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

CM50 uses overall profile as SAPSFCG020. This has differant sub profiles including period profile and time profile. see transaction OPD0.  You could go to the OPD0 transaction and enter overall profile SAPSFCG020. Click on Details button on the application tool bar/Double click on overall profile SAPSFCG020. This navigates to the sub profiles screen. Here you can find period profile.

SAP___P002 : Gen: Daily period split.

Please check if this could be helpful to your case.

Regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the reply.

When i change period profile as weekly or daily,in CM50 accordingly i am getting weekly view or daily view for all work centers.Is it possible to restrict the daily or weekly view based on work center or project profile etc.

Thanks,

Dileep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to be more clear on the requirement.As we know CM50 uses overall profile as SAPSFCG020,

For some work centers i need to change some settings in Overall profile like period profile, time profile etc...Even i tried to create a new Overall profile with my settings and assigned to project profile, still CM50 is working as per SAPSFCG020 profile.This profile is ok for some work centers.But for few work centers i want to have different setting in overall profile.Is it possible?

Thanks,

Dileep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think Profile is work center independent. I would rather suggest you to use 2 different variants containing set of work centers where you can have hourly view and daily view.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

As per your requirement if you want to restrict the available capacity requirement by work centre level by weekly /Hourly, apart from OPD0 Capacity Leveling Oeral Profiles.

So try to maintain  the customizing changes in the Work centre in Capcity Haeder Column with the Avilability Capacity  Base Unit of Measure : HR /Weekly for the desired work centre.

So try this, it might be helpful to your scenario.

Regards,

vrkumar,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for the reply. I have done the changes through ABAP by implementing a exit to change the overall capacity profile based on work center.Now it works.

Thanks,

Dileep