cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend ODATA channel missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed all the required components for the SAP Netweaver Gateway 2.0 on Solution Manager systme in my landscape. Now as per the process  i need to go to:  In transaction SPRO open the SAP Reference IMG and navigate to: SAP NetWeaver -> Gateway Service Enablement -> and search for  "Backend OData Channel ", but there I can not see anything like that.... Do I need to install anything more??

Please suggest....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Were you able to resolve this issue? We are also facing same issue in one of our dev box, could you please help me with solution if issue is resolved.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mounesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shabeer and Lindsay,

I have upgraded the patch level to latest and options are visible now.

Now, when I am trying to register a service thr' SEGW it says " Could not connect to the selected System. Check log for details." Whereas the logs says "Function module "/IWFND/SUTIL_RUN_ERROR_LOG" not found."

Any suggestions?/

~Mandar K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Try expanding "SAP Netweaver Gateway Business Suite Enablement" (which I see in your photo there) - inside this you should find "Backend OData Channel" I think - I am looking at a CRM system (not Sol Man) but this is where I find Backend Odata Channel.

Hope this helps

Lindsay

shabeer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update the Gateway patch level first.

Regards,

Shabeer

shabeer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the SAP Netweaver Gateway 2.0 Patch Level?

Regards,

Shabeer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No ptach installed. The details for Soft component - GW_CORE, Release: 200 and Level: 0000.

-Mandar