Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Date issue and non-automated creation of Excise Invoice!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Issue 1 - I am facing a critical issue during the CIN configuration. The billing date appearing on the billing document is one day earlier(Current Date : 18.07.2013 Billing Date appearing 17.07.2013). The sytem time is different than the current time (System Time : 6:27 Current Time 9:57). Due to the incorrect billing date Excise Invoice is also getting created for the same date.

I have checked some dates on other SAP documents related to my issue:

Sales Document Date : this is appearing as Current Date   

Delivery Document Date : this is appearing as Current Date   

Actual GI date : this is appearing as Current Date   

Pricing Date : this is appearing as Current Date   

Goods Movement Date : this is appearing as Current Date   

And other such dates are also appearing as current date.

I would also like to mention when i am creating the Billing Document when the system time is 12:36 the Billing Document is getting created on the current date.

1. Issue 2 - I also don’t want the automatic creation of Excise Invoice, which is getting created automatically even when i have unchecked Create Excise Invoice in Basic SettingsàMaintain Excise Groups.

I checked some threads which were suggesting to apply SAP Note 1508103 but i will not be able to do so because i don’t have access to T.Code “SNOTE“ .

Kindly suggest me the solution to resolve the issues i am getting, also suggest some resolution to solve the issue 2 without applying the SAP Note.

Please ignore to offer solutions which i have checked already and mentioned above.

Regards,

Ashu

9 REPLIES 9

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

For your Issue 2, please go through following settings:

1) First remove tick mark from excise group setting -

2) In second setting, you have to delete the the combination. Do not make any entry in the screen.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Balaji

0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I applied SAP Note 1508103 for the resolution of Issue 2.

The suggested resolution by you didn't worked.

Regards,

Ashu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please let me know ,have you solved your issue after applying that note ? Let me know some inputs on this ,how you did this process .

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

Once you apply the note, changes will take effect on the system. there is a small bug due to which Excise Invoice gets created automatically after saving the Billing document which can be resolved by applying the above mentioned SAP Note.

For applying SAP Note you need to reach out to your SAP BASIS consultant.

Regards,

Ashu

0 Kudos

Dear,

I dont think so,this note is having the solution to your query .I have seen that notes in service market place .It doesnt have info related to this query .Whatever Balaji said is 101% correct and I believe also .The Note is telling ,even Excise Invoice is generated wrongly even in background even without choosing the back ground excise invoice option at excise group level .

Let me know ,your comment on above statement .

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

I am not debating whatever Balaji has suggested is incorrect but that solution didn't worked for me. Instead when i applied the note i got the desired output. Thus, i request you to avoid any more discussion for Issue 2 and kindly suggest me if you have any solution for Issue 1.

Regards,

Ashu

0 Kudos

Dear,

Issue 1 :Could you please share the screen shot where that date is taking wrongly .

Issue 2 : I am frankly saying ,upto me , We have a option to get the Excise Invoice at time of saving Billing document is only in Excise Group .If you are sure on this ,even without check ,you are getting then share some screen shots on this .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this post

0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks a lot for finally you have closed this thread .

Note : Please assume this thread is answered .

Thanks,

Naren