cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Cockpit shordump sap TM 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i try to execute the transportation cockpit in our sap transportation management 9.0 system, i get the following shortdump:

the system version:

SAP_BASIS7310007SAPKB73107Sistema Base SAP
SAP_ABA7310007SAPKA73107Componente multiaplicaciones
PI_BASIS7310007SAPK-73107INPIBASISPlug-in de Base
ST-PI2008_1_7100004SAPKITLRE4SAP Solution Tools Plug-In
SAP_BW7310007SAPKW73107SAP Business Warehouse
MDG_FND7310007SAPK-73107INMDGFNDMDG Foundation 731
SAP_AP7000029SAPKNA7029SAP Application Platform 7.00
SAP_BS_FND7310007SAPK-73107INSAPBSFNDSAP Business Suite Foundation
WEBCUIF7310007SAPK-73107INWEBCUIFSAP Web UI Framework
EA-IPPE4000023SAPKGPID23SAP iPPE (EA-IPPE) 400
SAPTM1100005SAPK-11005INSAPTMSAP Transportation Management 110
SCEMSRV9000002SAPK-90002INSCEMSRVSCEMSRV 7.01
SCMBPLUS7020007SAPK-70207INSCMBPLUSSCM Basis PLUS 7.02
SCM_BASIS7020007SAPK-70207INSCMBASISSCM Basis 7.02

Categoría              Error de programación ABAP                                                  
Err.tmpo.ejec.        SYNTAX_ERROR                                                                
Programa ABAP          /SCMTMS/CL_UI_CONTROLLER_PLN==CP                                            
Application Component  TM-BF-UI                                                                    
Fecha y hora          17.07.2013
20:45:28                                                         

Texto breve                                                                                      

Syntax error in program "/SCMTMS/CL_UI_CONTROLLER_PLN==CP ".                                 

¿Qué ha sucedido?                                                                                

Error in the ABAP Application Program                                                        

The current ABAP program "/BOFU/CL_FBI_CONTROLLER_BASE==CP" had to be                        
   terminated because it has                                                                   
   come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.                               

The following syntax error occurred in program                                               
   "/SCMTMS/CL_UI_CONTROLLER_PLN==CP " in include                                              
   "/SCMTMS/CL_UI_CONTROLLER_PLN==CM019 " in                                                   
   line 24:                                                                                     
   "El campo "SC_ENQUEUE_SCOPE_OPTDIAUPD" no se conoce pero existe un camp"                     
   "o con el nombre similar "SC_ENQUEUE_SCOPE_DIAUPD" "SC_ENQUEUE_SCOPE_DI"                     
   "AUPD"."                                                                                     
   " "                                                                                          

The include has been created and last changed by:                                            
   Created by: "SAP "                                                                           
   Last changed by: "SAP "                                                                      
   Error in the ABAP Application Program                                                        

The current ABAP program "/BOFU/CL_FBI_CONTROLLER_BASE==CP" had to be                        
   terminated because it has                                                                   
   come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.                               

¿Qué puede hacer?                                                                                

Please eliminate the error by performing a syntax check                                      
   (or an extended program check) on the program "/SCMTMS/CL_UI_CONTROLLER_PLN==CP              
   ".                                                                                          
   You can also perform the syntax check from the ABAP Editor.                                  

If the problem persists, proceed as follows:                                                 
   Note down which actions and inputs caused the error.                                         

To process the problem further, contact you SAP system                                       
   administrator.                                                                               

Using Transaction ST22 for ABAP Dump Analysis, you can look                                  
   at and manage termination messages, and you can also                                         
   keep them for a long time.                                                                   

Anál.errores                                                                      

The following syntax error was found in the program                           

/SCMTMS/CL_UI_CONTROLLER_PLN==CP :                                           

"El campo "SC_ENQUEUE_SCOPE_OPTDIAUPD" no se conoce pero existe un camp"      

"o con el nombre similar "SC_ENQUEUE_SCOPE_DIAUPD" "SC_ENQUEUE_SCOPE_DI"      

"AUPD"."                                                                      

" "                                                                           

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ye_liang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rafael,

Please raise the shortdump questions in SAP Service Market Place by creating messages with the attachment of the shortdump!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Ye,

i fix my problem, implementing the Oss Note1836900.

thank for you reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Ye,

thank for you reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Ye,

thank for you reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Ye,

thank for you reply.