cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issues in RFC queue processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are sending ECC Order data to EM asynchronusly through tRFC following the standard process. To achieve this we implemented a Z-enhancement in the standard User Exit for Delivery MV45AFZZ. This implementation invokes the standard BAPI /SAPTRX/EVENT_MGR_COMMUNICATE. This design successfully posts the events and messages when Orders are created and/or changed online.

The RFC queues are created in group of 10 using customer name space followed by unit digit of the transaction number i.e. 0-9.

However, the performance problems occur when a mass change is performed through the standard transaction code /AFS/MDC as a background job. The queues are bundled in a way that each queue has all other queues piled up inside of it and they are processed one at a time. Also, these queues uses only 1 dialog work process in the destination system.

Your help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please let me know if you need more clarifications for this open question. We are not being able to find a solution for this.

What I believe is that mass update/change programs are executed in one SAP LUW and thus each Sales Order is considered an inseparable unit. Can we somehow convert changes to individual orders to a database LUW and data can be communicated to Event Mgt. ? Remember we can not do a explicit "COMMIT" per order.

Berthold_vH
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

why did you not use the standard BAdI Call which is available for Sales Order and Delivery in ECC and delivered by SAP?

Regards

Berthold