cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No info object found for the specified context

Former Member
0 Kudos

While trying to copy a custom roadmap with attached documents we get an error "No info object found for the specified context". Any pointers on the issue will be appreciated. Also where do we check the context of the documents attached in the source Roadmap.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanujan,

This is a known issue and a note has been created, although it has not been released yet. The number is 1885815. Check this note from time to time.

Regards,

Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hugo

How do we check the contents of this note?

Thanks for your response.

Regards

Ram

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanujan,

Since the note has not been released yet, you cannot access to it. It is under testing, so as I said, check it from time to time until it is released.

Regards,

Hugo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramanujan,

As per my experience, I've seem this kind of error before when dealing with projects, specially during transports. I believe the reason for it happening in the roadmap could be the same.

The error message 42631 - "No info object found for the specified context" generally  means that in the project(in this case, roadmap) a structure element contains an invalid link to a documentation object (documents). In summary, there is a link to a document which does not exist in your system.

It could be simply a corrupted entry or it could also be that in the past the roadmap was transported and an error was ignored, leading to the missing document.

Another possibility is that the document was initially created in a different context than the one in which it is being accessed now.

eg.:

Document was created in context /KWCUST/ 620, but now in the roadmap it is called with context

/KWCUST/ 610.

This could have different reasons to happen.As an example, the report RM_NEW_ROADMAP_COPY that copies a roadmap uses release 610 as default, what could lead to this inconsistency.

In summary,  the documents are correct but when a roadmap is copied, a wrong Knowledge Warehouse context is used for the documents. This context is saved in some hidden roadmap attributes. The context determines different versions of each document. In this case the system tried to read older versions of the documents that did not exist.

Right now, there is a note being developed for this specific problem. It is currently not released as it is not ready, but you may keep an eye on it. The number of it will be  1885815.

I personally believe this is the case.

What you can do in the future if you want to investigate further, is to get the id provided along with the error and check in the tables if there is a physicall document and how it is stored. If there is a physicall document, then the context must be different thant the one used. If there isn`t a physicall document, the assignment is broken and shouldn`t be used.

I hope this helps to clarify this case.

kind regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hugo and Fabricius

Yes I did some debugging and it seems to be related to the issue of system trying to search with the older release 610 in the document context. I checked the document context which has 620.

While the SAP note is being released for this, is there a workaround to copy the roadmap with the documents?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I haven`t personally done this, but I know that prior to the note development, our developers had manually corrected this for some documents by directly changing the stored value to a different context.

I`m not sure if there are other assignments involved, I believe this could be achieved by maintaining the table  IWB4PHIO.  But again, as I haven`t done this personally, I would recommend you to wait for the note release.

Additionally, I took a look on the note so far and I believe it`ll be released very soon.

kind regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The note 1885815 was applied. Now I see that while copying there is no error. But when I open the roadmap I don't see the documents and get the error "No info object found for the specified context".

Any pointers on the issue?

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Try the following check:

1. select the document line in the roadmap and type in "doc_info" in the OK-code bar and hit enter.
  2. A popup will show up. Copy the Object ID (this is the LOIO of the document).
  3. Now, while still in the node of the document,  type in "node_info" in the OK-code bar and hit enter.
  4. A different popup will show up, Copy the Structure ID.
  5. Now run SE16 and access the table SA01PHIO.
  6. Place the LOIO in the LOIO ID field and check the existing entries.
  7. Sort by "changed on" to see the latest entrie. There you should see the release in which the document was created. I believe it should be 620 in this case.
  8. Then in SE16, open the table TTREE_APPL and in the field ID, place the structure ID and check which release is maintained for the structure.

If I recall correctly, the code would check firstly this release and then later the document one. I believe that if they're different the document will show up this error.

Just let me know if they're different or similar and I'll check this information to make sure how both tables should be maintained;

kind regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabricius,

Thanks for your response.

The table IWB4PHIO contains the instance info for ASAP objects and SA01PHIO is for SOLAR.

In IWB4PHIO the release is 620. In TTREE_APPL the release is 610. And as you said this difference is causing the error.

When I manually changed the value in TTREE_APPL to 620 the documents are getting displayed in the copied roadmap without any error.

But is there a fix for this problem without having to change in the table manually? How do we get the the correct release (620) populated in the TTREE_APPL?

[By the way the ok code DOC_INFO does not work in case of ASAP Roadmap documents. I got the object ID from the technical info in the Info object list in SI80 transaction.]

Regards

Ram

franck_maldera
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Fabricius, Ram

Have the same problem after apply the SAP note 1885815

Do you find a solution ?

Regards

Franck