cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic xxxxx from FMEA xxx is not part of the control plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When i am giving FMEA in Control Plan am getting the error "Characteristic COLOR from FMEA LID is not part of the control plan".All the characteristics which are part of my FMEA are not getting adopted to Control Plan and getting the same error in consistency check of control plan .Please help me in resolving this issue for effective utilization of FMEA Cockpit.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Talha_Khan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Copy all characteristic in group.

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrashekara,

Though i do not have any exposure to this functionality but your post made me to think on this,so i found nice article http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0063c232-199e-2c10-5482-eed82c19b...

It may help.

Thanks & regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joy,

I have gone through the document.Which will give you idea of FMEA. But it will not help in solving my issue.Please suggest how can i resolve my issue.Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra.

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrashekara,

Excuse me for my ignorance as i am not sure it will help you or not.just check the oss Note 1307490 - Control plan: Incorrect display of consistency check and Note 1362640 - Characteristics cannot be transferred to plan.meanwhile wait for experts.

Regards,

Message was edited by: dee joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joy,

Thanks for the reply.I will apply notes and update you.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joy,

I have applied These notes but still facing the Same problem.Any other suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am waiting for the reply.anybody has worked on FMEA/Control Plan?

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra.

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Ref to above,send your mail id,I am having related docs with us , i will share the same to you.

Regards,

M.Arunkumar

Bangalore.

arun.sapqm@gmail.com

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hopefully someone out there has but I doubt too many. 

I haven't yet and was just playing with it after seeing your posting.  But I don't have any insights for you at this time since I'm just learning about it myself.  It is relatively new functionality.

FF