cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new fields to CRM_UI service request creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fellow solman experts,

I need to add some fields in CRM_UI when a new service request is created using solmanrequ business role for the requester. I tried to compare it with incident management and added the fields (from CRM_UI itself) with the same field properties but getting an error. I have attached the default page in case its not clear which page i mean.

Basically I want to add these fields so the requester will be able to:

- Choose the component

- Choose the Service Team (Basis as default)

Hopefully someone has done this bit and can give me the steps to add the above fields when a requester is creating a new service request.

Cheers

Jimmy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jimmy,

Click on the little key in right top window icon:

Click the category poo, and on the new window click button 'Show aviable fields' and from left tree find BTPARTNERSET

Find Support team and click on the '+' icon and save. For default value for support team check IB52 and default vale in menu goto -> partner

Similar add component field.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPFan and thank you for your reply.

I believe the menu from your screenshot is from Incident right? because I find the same options in Incident but not in Service Request.

I have already tried your suggestions but the difference is that i dont have the SOLD TO PARTY support team in BTPARTNERSET

Also for component BTREFOBJMAIN I chose the PRODUCT ID and it gave me an error when i tested it

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Jimmy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jimmy,

Yep it's true .

Maybe CRM guys (SCN link http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/webclient-ui-framework) responds to your question.

BR,

SAPFan