Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eAuction POWL of Bidder is empty

dennis_vater
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello together,

we are facing the problem that the POWL of the Bidders does not show any auctions. Our purchasers created a auction correctly and the mail is sent to the invited bidders but when they log in at our portal all queries in their POWL belonging to eAuctions are empty. Also a refresh does not show the correct result. We have assigned the SAP Standard bidder roles /SAPSRM/BIDDER and /SAPSRM/BIDDER_EHP1 to the users. Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Thank you and best regards,

Dennis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

First I suggest you check the authorizations for both roles

========

/SAPSRM/BIDDER

/SAPSRM/BIDDER_EHP1

========

Maybe somebody has modified them ever.

Then please run report pol_d01 for application id SAPSRM_B_RFXANDAUCTIONS and the portal user,

and delete the resulted entries.

After this, please retry again.

Best regards,

Ivy

dennis_vater
Explorer
0 Kudos

First of all: Thank you for your answers During Debugging I found this:

*   Check timings
              CLEAR lv_quot_dead_tmsp.
              CONVERT DATE ls_quot_pd_list-quot_dead TIME ls_quot_pd_list-quot_dead_time
                      INTO TIME STAMP lv_quot_dead_tmsp TIME ZONE sy-zonlo.
*   after submission deadline nothing is possible!
**** YANGH
              GET TIME STAMP FIELD lv_timestamp.
              IF lv_timestamp > lv_quot_dead_tmsp AND lv_quot_dead_tmsp IS NOT INITIAL.
                ls_quot_list_search-icon_status  = 'R'.
              ENDIF.

The Icon Status 'R' deletes the founded auctions from the internal table. That's the reason why the vendor was not able to see any auction in the "All" Querry. When I raise the submission deadline of the auction to a date in the future the auction is now visible for the vendor in querry "All". But I would expect that the auction is also displayed in querry "Completed" or "Ended" even if the submission deadline is reached. So I debugged again and found another interesting point:

* Finalized Auctions and Bid Invitations should not be shown
* In case of current auctions status, delete all auctions that ended even if they have quote
        IF ms_search_criteria-status_mixed EQ /sapsrm/if_pdo_search_c=>gc_quot_run_auc .
          DELETE lt_quot_list_search WHERE icon_status = 'R' .
        ELSE .
          DELETE lt_quot_list_search WHERE icon_status = 'R' AND quot_object_id IS INITIAL.
        ENDIF.

Means that if the icon_status is R (which it will be because of of the submission deadline in the past) AND the quot_object_id (number of quotation from vendor) is initial the system will not display the auction. I think this is wrong or what is your opinion about it? Anyone already faced the same strange thing and found a solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,Dennis:

firstly , you should check the IE setting ,and is there one message "javasrrpit(0)"?

secondly, you can the role ,actived ?

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis

Have you tried adding SAP_ALL profile to bidder?

You may have an authorization issue.

Regards,

MC