cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring SSL/SSF on MiniWAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone successfully configured SSL/SSF on the MiniWAS system? I have downloaded both the SAP security and cryptographic libraries and placed the files in my root directory. In transaction STRUST my system PSE is in a red status, when I try to view the certuficate is prompts for a password but I have no idea what this is. If I recreate the PSE I get the same issue.

Thanks,

Pete

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I've just posted a Weblog: <a href="/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/04/01/setup-https-for-the-sap-netweaver-testdrive-sr1-on-linux HTTPS for the SAP NetWeaver Testdrive SR1 on Linux</a> on this Toppic. But I think you need it for a MiniWAS running on Windows?

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was just reading that thanks Gregor!

The process should be the same, slight differences but basically the same, I'll be trying it later today.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gregor/Craig,

I had a look through the instructions and it is a similar process. As I'm looking at the Miniwas 6:20 on Windows there are differences. I havent had a chance to try again but will shortly.

Craig, did you have a chance to look at this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I had problems with my license - I'm waiting on the renewal now. I had just finished my stuff for my current weblog series and then in the morning the license was dead. I could have gone in with a changed date but the license usually comes pretty quick.

CHKNELL
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

did you succeed on activating SSF? I tried the whole weekend to establish a correct installation of the SSF (SAPSYS.pse). In transaction strust there is always an error(error during test signature), and the system ist asking for a password?

SM21: SSF_KRN_SIGN_BY_AS: Function Returned 5

1) I searched a lot of notes

2) downloaded the newest secu-libs, installed them

3) Recreated the .pse, deleted it, ...

4) tried to import a manual generated SAPSYS.pse (sapsecin, also sapgenpse (try - crypto - not necessary)

5) searched all dev_* o.k. SSF ist correcty initialized

6) tried to set the W2K environment variables USER/SECUDIR

I patched my SAPDB to 7.3.0.54, my kernel is 1609, Service Packs SAPKB62046, SAPKA62046.

PS: What i really want to do is to connect to a Content Server 6.30 (signed http request)

Regards,

Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NOt tried it yet but I will this weekend and post back.