Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Problem

former_member1193316
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SDNers,

I need to print my form on a page of size 21.5CM width and 14CM height page.

I have created a page format of type "Landscape" with the above width and height.

I have assigned this page format to format type.

Copied device type SAPWIN to ZSAPWIN and assigned the format type which I have created and wrote the below code at Printer Initialization

# SAPWIN data stream
\e%SAPWIN%

# portrait orientation
\ePL

@End of Page - \f

@End of line   -  \n

Created a output device of type ZSAPWIN which I copied from SAPWIN and access method is "G:Front end printing with control tech."

Created a smart form of page format type which I created.

My problem is while printing the multiple pages, one page is skipping in between.

Kindly let me knw what I have missed and how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please attach the page format to SAPWIN and add the following lines in "Printer Initialization section"

# SAPWIN data stream

\e%SAPWIN%

# Landscape-Mode

\ePL

# Schrift 10 Punkt einstellen.

\eS200X

#8,5 LPI

\el8.5;

# output complete line with one call (do not use for proportional fonts)

\eOa1

Other settings as

@End of Page - \f

@End of line   -  \n

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member1193316
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx Deepak.

Now its printing continuously but page length didn't set properly might be. my paper size is 8.5 X 5.5.

So, in printer intialization i have mentioned the page length as \e\0x43\0x21 and in page format, landscape page format of size 216MM width and 140MM height.

even though one the print is not coming properly for multiple pages. The alignment is missing from one page to another in case of multiple pages.

Please suggest me how to avoid this...

Regards,

Venkat

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You need to create a custom page size ( 8.5 x 5.5 ) in Windows desktop from which print is being triggered.

Refer link for the relevant steps.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Printing-Questions/How-do-you-print-on-5-5-X-8-5-Paper-I-have-a-P...

Post creation of custom page size , check the print results first w/o SAP. If this works fine, then perform the testing with SAP .

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori